AVO New Zealand - About Us
Founded in 1996, AVO New Zealand plays a pivotal role in the Electrical and Power Industries throughout the South Pacific.
Our New Zealand branches are established in the Auckland and Wellington regions with our Head Office being in Christchurch. In Australia we maintain a Sydney office.
AVO New Zealand offers the power industries of New Zealand and the Pacific a unique level of service in quality and diversity, including:
- A comprehensive range of electrical testing and measuring products of the highest quality, functionality innovation and safety.
- Industry-specific product training and application support.
- Development, review, and implementation of power asset maintenance policies, specifications, and practices.
- Assistance in establishing both on-line monitoring and condition-based maintenance philosophies.
- Preparation and review of maintenance tender specifications.
- Generic or customised training for Power Industry technicians in a comprehensive range of disciplines via short, focused courses.
- Industry forums, Conferences, and regular news disseminations to promote and develop the highest possible standards of Industry practice.
- Assistance with client business and marketing development strategies to maximise the profit and / or goal potential of AVO services.