Highly portable 100A Micro-Ohmeter
- CAT IV 600 V for safe operation
- Light, 100 A, battery powered unit for portability
- High noise immunity for stable readings
- Smooth DC output for circuit breaker testing
- IP54 for protection against dust and moisture whilst testing
- Save, download and delete results
- Remote operation, Bluetooth® and asset and result tagging
DLRO100 enables low resistance measurement, across multiple applications, in areas without access to mains power. The integral Li-ion battery supplies a constant 100 A current for up to 200 automatic or manual tests enhancing productivity in remote locations.
With a focus on user safety, advanced design features ensure the safe operation of the instrument in the most adverse conditions, including a CAT IV 600 V safety rating in accordance with IEC61010. A DualGround feature is available on the DLRO100X and DLRO100H, which adds to the operators' safety by grounding both sides of the breaker under test.
The tough design, intuitive interface and IP54 (lid open) rating ensure reliability and ease-of-use in the most arduous of conditions.