Rotating Machine Tester
- Full colour graphic display
- 3 Phase insulation resistance
- Temperature correction for insulation resistance
- Guard terminal
- DLRO four wire Kelvin
- Continuity and diode test
- Motor direction of rotation
- Capacitance and inductance
- CAT III 600 V up to 3000 m
- Environmental protection to IP54
The MTR105 is a dedicated Static Motor Tester with Megger’s tried and trusted suite of insulation resistance tests (IR), plus all the great traditional features and reliability of Megger’s testers.
The MTR105 takes the test abilities of Megger’s proven IR test instruments adding DLRO four wire Kelvin low resistance test, inductance and capacitance tests to provide a versatile motor tester, all packaged in a robust hand held instrument, which up to now has simply not been available.
Additionally the MTR105 incorporates temperature measurement and compensation (for IR tests), motor direction of rotation plus supply phase rotation tests.
These new test abilities make the MTR105 a real world, versatile, hand held motor test instrument.