Sweep Frequency Response
The FRAX series of sweep frequency response analyzers (SFRA) detects potential mechanical and electrical problems that other methods are unable to detect.
Major utilities and service companies have used the FRA method for more than a decade. The measurement is easy to perform and will capture a unique fingerprint of the transformer. The measurement is compared to a reference fingerprint and gives a direct answer if the mechanical parts of the transformer are unchanged or not. Deviations indicate geometrical and/or electrical changes within the transformer.
As per FRAX99 but with larger dynamic range measurements and wireless comms
- Smallest and most rugged FRA instrument in the industry
- Highest possible repeatability by using reliable cable practice and high-performance instrumentation
- Fulfils all international standards for SFRA measurements
- Highest dynamic range and accuracy in the industry
- Wireless communication and battery operated
- Advanced analysis